High Potency Melatonin 5 mg | Chocolate-Mint Flavour 100 Tablets
non-addictive | natural sedative
Jamieson Vitamins High Potency Melatonin 5 mg (100 tablets) is a natural sleep aid sleep aid that helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Re-sets the 24-hour sleep/wake cycle (circadian rhythm) and helps relieve daytime fatigue associated with jet leg, shift work, or mild to moderate insomnia.
Jamieson Melatonin 5 mg tablets are quickly absorbed in the mouth and are designed for individuals whose sleep patterns are disturbed by shift work, travel or sleep problems.
Melatonin is a hormone that's present in our bodies, and is produced when the surrounding environment is dark. Melatonin production naturally declines with age. Melatonin pills are widely used to help reset the body's internal clock, triggering feelings of sleepiness that helps users gain a longer, more restful sleep.
Take 1-2 Jamieson Melatonin 5 mg tablets before bed. Consult a health care professional for use beyond 4 weeks.
Jamieson High Potency Melatonin 5 mg Chocolate Mint Flavour contains the following ingredients:
No salt, starch, gluten or lactose.
- melatonin 5 mg
- calcium carbonate
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- natural flavours (peppermint, debittering, chocolate)
- Antidepressant medications, antipsychotic medications, blood pressure medications, blood thinning medications, anticoagulants, steroids and immunosuppressant medications, dietary supplements such as 5-HTP, kava kava, or valerian in combination with melatonin may increase its sedative side effects.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications.
- If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care professional.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- No known side effects when taken as directed. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Store out of reach of children.