High Potency Organic Echinacea Purpurea 200 mg (1,200 mg raw herb) 120 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
Give your immune system a lift with Jamieson High Potency Organic Echinacea 200 mg (120 capsules). Echinacea is an herb (related to the daisy) that is used to help fight infections, such as those associated with the common cold, flu and other upper respiratory infections.
Echinacea has the following health benefits:
- limits the duration and severity of sore throats and eye and ear infections
- helps provide relief for tonsillitis, inflamed gums, and mucus problems
- reduces the symptoms of some allergies
- promotes the healing of skin wounds (e.g. canker sores, cuts, scrapes, boils, and eczema)
- functions as an antibiotic and anti-fungal
- stimulates the immune system
- helps prevent and relieve cold and flu symptoms
- Polysaccharides are non-digestible fibres (carbohydrates), classified as a pre-biotic, that are said to encourage the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Alkylamides are organic compounds that help modulate immune response.
- Cichoric acid is an organic compound with antioxidant capabilities.
Jamieson Organic Echinacea High Potency Formula contains the following ingredients:
No sugar, starch, salt, gluten, or lactose.
- Echinacea purpurea (6:1) extract (herb top) 200 mg
- dicalcium Phosphate
- vegetablemagnesium stearate
- Do not take echinacea if using immuno-suppressants (i.e. corticosteroids, cyclosporin).
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis or if you are taking immunosuppressants.
- Consult a health care professional if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Adverse reactions to echinacea are rare. However, high doses can cause nausea or dizziness. If you experience any difficulty breathing or develop a skin rash, discontinue use and contact a physician.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.