Kelp 650 mcg | Natural Iodine Source 100 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins Kelp 650 mcg (100 tablets) is a natural health supplement that contains iodine--a mineral that helps regulate normal thyroid gland function. In fact, the body requires iodine in order to produce the thyroid hormone. Since the body can't make iodine on it's own, iodine is an essential nutrient that must be obtained through diet or supplementation.
- Kelp may benefit individuals with hyperthyroidism (characterized by an under-active or low thyroid function).
Kelp is a type of seaweed with amazing health benefits! This sea vegetable is becoming a popular iodine supplement as research on its nutrition is becoming better understood. Kelp contains iodine, which is found naturally in soil and seawater. Kelp functions as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-viral and antibiotic.
Other benefits of Jamieson Kelp include the following:
- helps lift the immune system
- helps prevent hyperthyroidism and goiter
- comes in flavourless, convenient tablets
Take 1 Jamieson Kelp iodine supplement tablet daily with meals.
Jamieson Kelp 650 mcg contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- iodine (derived from kelp, Ascophyllum nodosum) 650 mcg
- dicalcium Phosphate
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- No known side effects when taken as directed.
- Store out of reach of children.