Korean Red Ginseng 275 mg 100 Tablets
Jamieson Vitamins Korean Red Ginseng 275 mg (100 caplets) contains 55 mg of Korean Ginseng Root extract in convenient capsule form. Ginseng is a leafy plant with bright red berries that has been used for thousands of years in folk medicine and ancient tonics to enhance vitality and longevity. Ginseng root is sometimes called Man Root, because of its human-like shape. Many people believe that the healing powers of ginseng are able to restore peace and harmony in life. The scientific community seems to agree that ginseng seems to benefit the immune system and reduce the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms. It is also thought to strengthen the central nervous system and enhance energy.
Other health benefits of Korean Red Ginseng may include the following:
- helps improve mental stamina and cognitive function
- cleanses the body of stress and anxiety
- helps fortify the immune system and help the body resist disease and sickness
- helps prevent headaches and migraines
- helps improve sleep and fight fatigue (may help the body fight insomnia)
- helps improve physical stamina and endurance
- helps enhance male virility
- helps stimulate the cardiovascular system
- contains antioxidants and insulin-like substances that are said to have anti-aging benefits
Jamieson's ginseng is derived from aged ginseng roots. The roots are steamed for hours and then dried under a low heat. The process helps to preserve its medical compounds and is standardized to contain 6% ginsenoside content.
Adults, take 2 Korean Red Ginseng caplets twice daily. Use up to 3 months.
Jamieson Korean Red Ginseng 275 mg contains the following ingredients:
[per caplet (a tablet shaped as a capsule)]
- Korean Red Ginseng root (5:1) extract (Panax ginseng) 55 mg
- (equivalent to 275 mg of dry root)
- 24% Protopanxadiol ginsenosides Rc, Rd, Rb2, Rb1 as Rb1 13 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- modified cellulose gum
- vegetable stearic acid
- water-soluble cellulose
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- polyethylene glycol
- Avoid caffeine as it can increase the effects of ginseng. Ginseng may react adversely with: MAO Inhibitors; Anti-psychotics; Diuretics; Oral Corticosteroids; Methylphenidate (Ritalin) or other nervous system stimulants; ACE Inhibitors, Angiotensin-II-Receptor Antagonists (may increase blood pressure); Anticoagulant Drugs/Antiplatelet Drugs. It may alter the dosage of anti-diabetes drugs/oral hypoglycemic agents (ginseng may reduce blood glucose levels).
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have diabetes, and/or if you are taking insulin, warfarin, or any caffeine containing herbs or supplements.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- May cause sleeplessness.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. High doses of ginseng are associated with nervousness, insomnia, headaches, and stomach upset.
- Some women may experience increased menstrual bleeding or breast tenderness when taking ginseng. If this occurs, reduce dosage or stop taking this product.
- Store out of reach of children.