Lutein-Z with Antioxidants 10 mg 30 Capsules
Jamieson Vitamins Lutein-Z with Antioxidants 10 mg (30 capsules) contains 10 mg of lutein extract from the marigold flower. Lutein, commonly called "the eye vitamin," is a carotenoid (an organic plant pigment that functions as an antioxidant) that helps protect eyes against against oxidative (free radical) damage, UV light damage, and macular degeneration.
- helps preserve vision against sunlight damage
- helps prevent cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- helps improve macular pigment that's responsible for fine, detailed vision
Lutein-Z also contains zeaxanthin, also extracted from the marigold flower. Together, lutein and zeaxanthin support vision health. Studies show that these two plant nutrients help reduce the risk of developing chronic eye diseases, including age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts. Degeneration is the leading cause of blindness in adults over the age of 40. Supplementation can help prevent cataracts, retain peripheral vision, and help preserve vision against sunlight damage.
Lutein-Z contains antioxidants that help protect the eye against light-induced free radical damage.
- Bilberry extract contains bioflavonoid constituents that are associated with improved blood circulation to the retina (enhances lutein delivery to the macula), strengthening of the fine capillaries of the retina, and potent antioxidant protection of the retina.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract contain flavonoids, glycosides and terpenoids, which function as antioxidants that stabilize free radicals, strengthen the immune system, and protect genetic material and cells.
- Grape seed extract may protect retina cells, helping improve night vision. Research shows that grape seed supplementation may also help prevent macular degeneration and cataracts.
Jamieson Lutein-Z with Antioxidants 10 mg contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- lutein (Tagetes erecta flower) 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta flower) 500 mcg
- grape seed (100:1) extract (Vitis vinifera) 25 mg
- ginkgo biloba leaf (55:1) extract 40 mg
- bilberry (4:1) extract 25 mg (Vaccinium myrtillus fruit)
- green tea 3 mg (Camellia sinensis leaf)
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking any medication.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. High doses of carotenoids may turn the skin, especially palms of hands and soles of feet, a shade of orange. If this occurs, reduce dosage until skin returns to normal.