Magnesium Complex 50 mg 100 Tablets
It's estimated that as many as 80% of us are low in magnesium. Jamieson Magnesium 50 mg is a dietary supplement that contains "mighty magnesium," a mineral that supports more than 300 enzymatic functions throughout the body. Magnesium's is known to be a key player in energy production, bone formation and heart health. Many health professionals recommend taking magnesium supplements in addition to eating a magnesium-rich diet, full of leafy greens, nuts and seeds. This is because the modern diet is such that few people are consuming adequate magnesium.
Along with calcium and vitamin D, magnesium is needed to build and maintain healthy bones and teeth. Around half of the body's magnesium is stored in bones. Magnesium actually helps incorporate calcium into bones, which assures proper bone mineral density. Women, especially—who are at a higher risk of osteoporosis and arthritis—should monitor their magnesium intake.
Magnesium also supports detoxification. The body’s most powerful antioxidant, glutathione, is synthesized with the help of magnesium and helps the body purge chemicals, heavy metals and other toxins.
Magnesium is an important mineral for the following:
- bone and teeth health
- energy production (digesting, absorbing and utilizing proteins, fats and carbohydrates)
- weight management
- reducing stress (regulating adrenal stress hormones)
- healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- cell and tissue growth and repair
- protein synthesis
- nerve and muscle health
- normal bowel function
- relaxation of blood vessels
Magnesium deficiency is common and is associated with symptoms such as loss of appetite, headache, nausea, weakness, and fatigue. Some health professionals believe that magnesium deficiency is the underlying cause of many of today's common health conditions, which include the following:
- heart disease
- thyroid disorders
- kidney disease
- tooth decay
- nerve problems
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Jamieson's magnesium complex combines six forms of magnesium, including the two best absorbed by the body--magnesium citrate and magnesium malate.
Take one Jamieson Magnesium 50 mg tablet twice daily with food.
Jamieson Vitamins Magnesium 50 mg contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- elemental magnesium 50 mg
- modified cellulose sum
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- vegetable stearic acid
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to taking Jamieson Magnesium Complex if you are taking blood thinners.
- Excess magnesium may cause diarrhea, nausea and stomach cramps.
- Individuals who have difficulty processing high doses of magnesium may develop muscle weakness, confusion, lethargy and difficulty breathing.
- Store beyond the reach of children.