MINI TABLETS | Mega Cal Calcium 650 mg + Vitamin D3 | BONUS +20 Caplets 100 Caplets
OUT OF STOCK
120 caplets for the price of 100 | Mini Tab Format = 35% Smaller Caplets
An adult body absorbs 15-20% less calcium than it did when it was a younger, and that percentage increases with age. Jamieson Vitamins Mini Tablet Formula Calcium 650 mg + Vitamin D3 (120 caplets) is a highly absorbable calcium complex with 400 IU vitamin D3. Together, these nutrients help maintain strong bones and teeth (most of the calcium in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth), and take part in a variety of important body functions.
- Calcium is essential to the maintenance of bone density (and may help prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures later in life).
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses.
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Calcium supplements help prevent hypoglycemia (chronic calcium deficiency), which is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
- Calcium and vitamin D3 may help relieve symptoms of PMS.
- Calcium may reduce the risk of developing colon cancer.
- Calcium may help fight insomnia.
Jamieson Vitamins Mega Cal Calcium 650 mg + Vitamin D3 contains the following ingredients:
[per mini tablet]
- elemental calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, calcium malate, calcium fumarate and calcium succinate) 650 mg
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 10 mcg/ 400 IU
- water-soluble cellulose
- mineral oil
- titanium dioxide
- modified cellulose gum
- triethyl citrate
- purified magnesium citrate
- polysorbate 80
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- Calcium and/or vitamin D can interfere with tetracycline antibiotics, anticoagulants, and calcium channel blockers. Consult your physician before use if you are taking any thiazide diuretics, as these can cause extremely high (potentially toxic) levels of calcium in the body.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Excess calcium can contribute to the development of kidneys stones, and may cause calcium deposits in the body.
- Store out of reach of children.