MINI TABS | Super Calcium 600 mg + Vitamin D 400 IU | BONUS +15 Tablets 75 Tablets
75 tablets for the price of 60 | mini tablets
An adult body absorbs 15-20% less calcium than it did when it was a younger, and that percentage increases with age. Jamieson Vitamins Super Calcium 600 mg + Vitamin D (75 mini tabs) provides the optimal daily dose of calcium needed for proper maintenance of an adult body. Calcium carbonate is the most common form of naturally occurring calcium, and helps our bodies maintain bones, teeth, gums, nerves, and hundreds of other body functions.
Jamieson Calcium Carbonate + Vitamin D also contains 400 IU (per tablet) of vitamin D3 to help prevent excess calcium loss, and to help incorporate calcium into bones. Together, calcium and vitamin D help in the maintenance and and building of healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium is essential to the maintenance of bone density.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses.
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Most of the calcium in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth.
- Calcium supplements help prevent hypoglycemia (chronic calcium deficiency), which is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Jamieson Super Calcium 600 mg + Vitamin D contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, gluten, lactose, or shellfish.
- elemental calcium (calcium carbonate) 600 mg
- vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 10 mcg/400 IU
- mineral oil
- titanium dioxide
- triethyl citrate
- polysorbate 80
- water-soluble cellulose
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- Calcium and/or Vitamin D can interfere with tetracycline antibiotics, anticoagulants, and calcium channel blockers.
- Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any thiazide diuretics, as these can cause extremely high (potentially toxic) levels of calcium in the body.
- No known side effects when taken as directed.
- Calcium carbonate may cause symptoms of gas, bloating, or constipation.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Excess calcium can contribute to the development of kidneys stones, and may cause calcium deposits in the body.
- Store out of reach of children.