Neurosome St. John's Wort 200 mg 60
Jamieson Vitamins Neurosome St. John's Wort 200 mg (60 tablets) contains St. John's Wort flower extract. St. John's Wort is a flowering herb that some studies show to be nature's mood enhancer for mild to moderate depression. Individuals who take St. John's Wort supplements regularly may experience the following health benefits:
- elevated mood
- reduced anxiety, tiredness and loss of appetite
- improved sleep
- reduced menopausal symptoms
Jamieson Vitamins Neurosome St. John's Wort contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- St. John’s Wort (5:1) extract (Hypericum perforatum, flower) 200 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- modified cellulose gum
- vegetable stearic acid
- natural peppermint flavour
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- If you are taking any medications, consult a health care professional before using Jamieson Neurosome St. John's Wort. St. John’s wort may interfere with the following: tetracycline, cyclosporin, theophylline, warfarin, digoxin, fluoroquinolone antibiotics, oral contraceptives, protesease inhibitors (i.e. indinavir, saquinavir), irinotecan (cancer drug), anticholinergic drugs, SSRIs, MAO inhibitors and other conventional antidepressant/anti-anxiety drugs.
- Consult a health care profsesional if you experience sleep disturbances; if you are taking any medications such as contraceptives, HIV-1 protease inhibitors, non-nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors, immunosuppressants, anticoagulants, digoxin, theophylline, serotonergic antidepressants, migraine therapies, SSRI’s and/or anti-epilepsy drugs. If symptoms persist, consult a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet light (UV).
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. St. John’s wort may cause constipation, upset stomach, fatigue, dry mouth, and dizziness. If you develop a rash or experience difficulty breathing, discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Store out of reach of children.