No-Flush Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500 mg with Inositol 150 mg 60 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins No-Flush Niacin 500 mg with Inositol (60 caplets) is a heart health supplement that contains 500 mg of niacin (also known as vitamin B3) and 150 mg of inositol in each daily capsule.
- Niacin is an organic compound and an essential human nutrient. Niacin deficiency is associated with symptoms such as nausea, skin and mouth lesions, anemia, headaches and fatigue.
- Inositol is a B vitamin that can be found in every living cell. Research suggests that inositol reduces cholesterol, supports brain health, may help relieve depression, lowers blood pressure and can supports complete heart health!
Jamieson No-Flush Niacin + Inositol supports the following health benefits:
- helps lower total cholesterol and LDL "bad" cholesterol levels
- helps raise HDL "good" cholesterol
- lowers Lp(a) lipoprotein levels
- lowers triglyceride and fibrinogen levels
- supports overall cardiovascular health
- supports the digestive system by helping convert carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy
- improves circulation by dilating blood vessels
- helps maintain a healthy nervous system
- helps regulate blood glucose levels
- helps maintain healthy skin
Adults, take 1 No-Flush Niacin + Inositol caplet daily with morning or mid-day meal.
Jamieson Vitamins Niacin 500 mg with Inositol contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
[per caplet (capsule-shaped tablet)]
- niacin (vitamin B3, inositol nicotinate) 500 mg
- inositol (inositol nicotinate) 150 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- modified cellulose gum
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is mild and transient.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Inositol hexaniacinate can exert a blood thinning effect with doses of greater than 2,000 mg per day. This product may cause abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, lightheadedness, or ulcers. Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if these effects persist or worsen.