Nutrisentials Digestive Enzymes 90 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins Nutrisentials Digestive Enzymes (90 caplets) is a plant-sourced nutrient complex that supports digestive health by helping restore the body's natural enzyme levels. Factors such as stress, increasing age, antibiotic use, and a diet high in refined foods can all lead to reduced enzyme levels.
Benefits of Nutrisentials Digestive Enzymes include the following:
- helps the body digest protein, fat, carbohydrates, dairy and fibre
- helps the body absorb nutrients
- Calcium gluconate helps neutralize excess stomach acid
- a soothing blend of peppermint leaf, chamomile and fennel calm digestive upset and digestive symptoms (e.g. gas, heartburn and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome or IBS)
The pancreas is the body's main digestive organ. Enzymes produced by the pancreas travel to the small intestine where they help the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats. When the pancreas does not make or secrete enough digestive enzymes into the digestive tract, certain digestive problems can arise.
The following plant-derived compounds found in Nutrisentials Digestive Enzymes contain enzymes that help the body digest and absorb various substances:
- Papain helps the body break down proteins.
- Bromelain initiates anti-inflammatory and pain killing actions in the body
- Lipase helps the body absorb fat.
- Amylase helps the body digest carbohydrates.
- Lactase helps the body digest lactose.
- Cellulase helps the body digest plant fibre.
Jamieson Nutrisentials Digestive Enzymes contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
[per caplet (capsule-shaped tablet)]
- papain (from Carica papaya fruit) 50 mg/900,000 Pu
- bromelain (from Ananas comosus fruit) 30 mg/7,200 mcu
- lipase (from Aspergillus niger) 30 mg/32 Lu
- amylase (from Aspergilus oryzae) 50 mg/1,500 Du
- lactase (from Aspergillus niger) 30 mg/30.75 Lac u
- cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 15 mg/300 Cmc-ase
- dicalcium phosphate
- modified cellulose gum
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- peppermint leaves
- polyethylene glycol
- fennel seeds
- calcium gluconate
- For occasional use only. Do not take Nutrisentials Digestive Enzymes for more than 2 weeks unless directed by a health care professional.
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners) including aspirin may interact adversely with Nutrisentials Digestive Enzymes, since some digestive enzymes (particularly bromelain) may exert a blood-thinning effect on their own.
- Side effects of taking digestive enzymes may include cramps, diarrhea, and stomach or intestinal upset.
- Consult a healthcare professional if these effects persist after a few days of use, or if you develop a rash or sore throat after taking this product.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.