Odourless Garlic Softgels 5 mg 300 Capsules
- supports cardiovascular health
- aids in digestion
- enhances the immune system
- helps alleviate symptoms of bronchial congestion
- plays a role in reducing high blood pressure
- helps relieve symptoms associated with cold, flu and other upper respiratory tract infections
Garlic supplements are becoming popular, as they deliver a concentrated amount of of allicin, the biologically active form of garlic that is linked to garlic's health benefits.
Adults, take 2 Jamieson Odourless Garlic softgels daily, preferably with meals.
Store between 15ºC-25ºC.
Jamieson Odourless Garlic 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
- garlic powder (100:1) extract 5 mg (Allium sativum) equivalent to 500 mg of raw garlic
- soybean oil
- yellow beeswax
- Garlic supplements can interact with or have adverse effects on the following medications: Insulin or oral hypoglycemic agents (may alter blood glucose levels); anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs, aspirin (may cause bleeding).
- Store out of reach of children.
- Garlic supplements may help reduce blood pressure in individuals taking ACE inhibitors or angiotensin II receptor antagonists.
- Consult a health care professional if symptoms persist or worsen; or prior to use if you are pregnant; if you have diabetes; if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors.
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use.