Omega 3-6-9 Fatty Acids 400 mg Each | BONUS Size 200 Capsules
Jamieson Omega 3-6-9 Fatty Acids (200 capsules) is a high-potency plant and fish oil supplement that helps balance the body's omega levels. Omegas 3-6 and 9 are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that serve different functions in the body. Together, these nourishing fats support the following health benefits:
- support breast, colon and prostate health
- support vascular and cardiovascular health
- help relieve joint pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- help reduce inflammation associated with lupus and endometriosis
- help decrease flaking and itchiness associated with eczema and psoriasis
- support digestive and nervous system health
- promote optimal brain function and development
- promote skin, hair and nail health
- support healthy cholesterol, blood pressure and triglyceride (blood fat) levels
- help relieve various PMS symptoms (e.g. mood levels, cramps, etc.)
The following is a list of the omega fatty acids in Omega-3-6-9 and their health benefits:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil that supports joint and heart health.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil that supports heart and brain health.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in plant seeds (such as flaxseed). ALA supports cardiovascular health and healthy mood levels.
- Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) is a plant-derived omega-6 fatty acid with impressive disease fighting powers. Research shows that GLA helps reduce the effects of inflammation on cardiovascular disease, lung function, autoimmune conditions, and metabolic abnormalities (e.g. diabetes).
- Linoleic acid (LA) is an unsaturated omega-6 fatty acid that supports skin health. LA also has disease-fighting properties.
- Oleic Acid (OA) is a non-essential omega-9 fatty acid. Unlike omega-3-6 fatty acids, omega-9 can be produced naturally by the body. Research suggests that omega-9s may help lower LDL "bad" cholesterol and raise HDL "good" cholesterol. Omega-9s may also help the body control blood sugar levels.
Take 1-3 Jamieson Omega 3-6-9 Fatty Acids capsules daily with meals.
Jamieson Omega-3-6-9 Bonus Size contains the following ingredients:
- flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum, seed) 400 mg
- borage seed oil (Borago officinalis, seed) 400 mg
- fish oil (sardine, anchovy) 400 mg
Which provide the following:
Omega-3 fatty acids 267 mg
- alpha Linolenic acid (ALA) 170 mg
- eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 58 mg
- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 39 mg
Omega-6 fatty acids 231 mg
- linoleic acid (LA) 169 mg
- gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 62 mg
Omega-9 fatty acids 153 mg
- oleic acid (OA) 153 mg
- vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 6.7 mg AT/10 IU
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, or are taking blood thinners.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Side effects of this product may include belching, flatulence, nausea, bloating and diarrhea.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Store away from heat and humidity.