Omega-3 Calm 1,000 mg | 60 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins Omega-3 Calm 1,000 mg (60 capsules) is specially-formulated to help regulate moods and improve emotional well being; Omega-3 Calm contains a high-potency dose of the omega-3 essential fatty acid, eicosapenatenoic acid (EPA), which helps ease symptoms of emotional disorders (e.g. depression) and the following symptoms:
- sleep disturbances
- reduces the risk of developing seasonal affective mood fluctuations
EPA is a long chain polyunsaturated essential fatty acid. It's considered essential because the body can't produce EPA on its own, and therefore the body relies on diet or supplementation to meet its omega-3 daily requirement.
- helps trigger an anti-inflammatory response in the body
- helps balance omega-6 levels, which can help reduce cardiovascular disease and depression
- may affect mood by triggering specific neurotransmitters in the brain
Take 4 Omega-3 Calm capsules daily with meals.
Jamieson Vitamins Omega-3 Calm 1,000 mg contains the following ingredients:
No sugar, salt, starch, gluten or lactose.
- omega-3 fatty acids 700 mg
Providing EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid TG 510 mg) and DHA (Docosahexanoic acid TG 190 mg).
- mixed tocopherols
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Fish oil may cause belching, flatulence, nausea, bloating, and diarrhea.
- Store out of reach of children.