Omega-3 Gummies for Kids 60 mg 60 Capsules
100% all-natural | strawberry, banana, orange, peach + green apple flavours
How do you get your child to eat fish oil? You make it into a chewy, fruity, gummy supplement with natural fruit flavours and colourful, fishy shapes! Jamieson Omega-3 Gummies for Kids (60 capsules) contains 60 mg of pure fish oil per fish gummy.
Fish oil is loaded with healthy nutrients, with fish being among the healthiest foods in the sea. Fish oil contains omega-3 essential fatty acids. Since omega-3s can't be produced by the body, we have to rely on our diet. The average Canadians child doesn't get enough essential fatty acids through diet alone, and supplements, such as Jamieson Omega-3 Gummies for Kids, are great, gooey alternatives!
- EPA is an omega-3 essential fatty acid that helps regulate behaviour, mood and muscle activity.
- DHA is an omege-3 essential fatty acid that takes part in the development of the brain, eyes and nervous system.
For the maintenance of good health, children 2-8 years old and adolescents 9-18 years old: chew 2 gummies daily with meals. Do not exceed 5 gummies per day.
Store between 15°C and 25°C.
Jamieson Omega-3 Gummies for Kids contains the following ingredients:
[per fish gummy]
Note: typical serving size is 2 fish gummies.
- fish oil (sardine) 60 mg
omega-3 fatty acids 20 mg (derived from 60 mg of pure, molecularly distilled sardine oil)
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 15 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 5 mg
- glucose syrup
- citric acid
- natural flavours (strawberry, banana, orange, peach, green apple)
- natural colours (black carrot juice, annatto)
- coconut Oil
- brazilian palm tree wax
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Consult a health care professional prior to taking Jamieson Omega-3 Gummies if your child is taking any other vitamin or mineral supplements, or is on any medication(s).
- Store out of reach of children.
- No known side effects when properly dosed.