Potassium 100 mg | Timed Release Caplets 100
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins Potassium 100 mg Timed release (100 caplets) contains 100 mg of organic gluconate (the exact form of potassium found in food), supporting immune system and heart health from the inside out! Benefits from potassium supplementation can include the following:
- helps regulate the water balance and acid-base balance in blood and tissues
- pays a key role in metabolism and nerve impulse transmission
- helps generate muscle contractions
- helps regulate the heartbeat
- helps prevent high blood pressure
- plays a role in generating nerve impulses
- supports energy and glucose metabolism
- helps the body build and maintain muscle
- may be used to help treat hypertension (high blood pressure)
- helps lower harmful cholesterol
- may help reduce the risk of heart disease and heart attack
Jamieson Vitamins Potassium 100 mg Timed Release contain the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
[per caplet (capsule-shaped tablet)]
- potassium (potassium gluconate, derived from organic potassium) 100 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- water-soluble cellulose
- polyethylene glycol
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- vegetable stearic acid
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage. Toxicity tends to occur only with excessive potassium supplementation or in those with impaired renal function. Excess potassium can cause stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, muscle fatigue, and irregular heartbeat. Very high blood levels of potassium can be life threatening.
- Take with food to decrease stomach irritation.
- Store out of reach of children.