Premium Liquid Vitamin D3 Droplets 1,000 IU/drop | Flavourless 11.4 ml
Jamieson Vitamins Liquid Premium Vitamin D3 Droplets 1,000 IU (11.4 mL) is like sunshine in a bottle! Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps regulate calcium metabolism and is necessary for the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Some health care professional recommend that adults under 50 years of age take 1,000 IU daily in order to reap the health benefits, which include the following:
- supports the development and maintenance of bones, teeth and cells
- helps the body balance certain hormones
- promotes healthy immune function
- provides the body with anti-inflammatory support
- helps the body utilize calcium and phosphorus
- may reduce the risk of developing some cancers (e.g. colorectal, breast and colon) according to the Canadian Cancer Society (2007)
- long winters
- geographic latitude
- sunscreens that reduce UV ray exposure and vitamin D synthesis
Jamieson Vitamins Premium Liquid Vitamin D3 Droplets contain the following ingredients:
No salt, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
[per 1 drop]
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg/1,000 IU
- medium chain triglycerides
- Do not shake bottle prior to use.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional. Taking too
much vitamin D can cause non-specific symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, headache, poor appetite, weight loss, nausea, vomiting and extreme fatigue.
- Store out of reach of children.