Protease Saw Palmetto Complex | BONUS +30 Capsules 30 Capsules
Jamieson Vitamins Prostease Saw Palmetto Complex for Men (60 capsules) is an herbal supplement that supports prostate health and helps alleviate symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto is a berry extract that comes from a small palm plant (Sereno repens). The extract has been used for centuries in traditional herbal medicines that are used to help relieve urinary symptoms.
- helps relieve prostatitis (inflammation and infection of the prostate gland)
- helps relieve benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) symptoms and may help prevent prostate cancer
- functions as a natural urinary tract disinfectant
As men age, their prostates continue to grow, although symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland usually only create problems in men over 50. Recent scientific studies have shown a significant benefit to prostate health when saw palmetto extract is consumed on a regular basis.
Jamieson Saw Palmetto is a rich source of essential fatty acids (anti-inflammatory and antioxidants) and phytosterols (rich in fibre and plant protein).
Symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate gland are referred to as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Lycopene, a carotenoid pigment from tomato and pumpkin seed oil is said to help counter BPH. The following symptoms are early indications of BPH:
- obstructed urine flow
- frequent urination
- inadequate voiding
- urine retention
- difficulty in starting
- strong urges
- frequent discomfort (dysuria)
- excessive night time urination
Some studies suggest that taking saw palmetto blocks the production and release of a male hormone, called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). These studies say that inhibiting DHT supports prostate health, prostate development, and may even help prevent prostate cancer.
Men, take 1 Jamieson Saw Palmetto capsule daily with food.
Jamieson Protease Saw Palmetto Complex contains the following list of ingredients:
- saw palmetto (8:1) extract 125 mg (Serenoa repens, fruit) equivalent to 1,000 mg raw herb
- pumpkin seed
- soybean oil
- yellow beeswax
- titanium dioxide
- sodium copper chlorophyllin
- Saw Palmetto may increase blood pressure in individuals taking Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists. Avoid taking this product if you are currently taking the herb uva ursi (bearberry) or any prescription medications for the kidney or urinary tract.
- Consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- The herbs used in this product have very few side effects. However, on rare occasions, individuals may experience mild stomach upset, nausea, and diarrhea. Some men report experiencing breast enlargement, decreased libido, and impotence. If this occurs, reduce dosage or discontinue use.
- Store out of reach of children.