Red Dragon Imperial Ginseng 500 mg 60 Tablets
Jamieson Vitamins Red Dragon Imperial Ginseng 500 mg (60 caplets) contains 500 mg of ginseng root extract, derived from an optimal balance of 9 strains of ginseng. The Red Dragon is recognized as the symbol of the Chinese Sung Dynasty's Imperial Throne, embodying strength, wisdom and vitality. Throughout the centuries, ginseng herbal medicines have been used to strengthen "chi" (or Qi), which is a Chinese term for the vital energy of the universe.
Ginseng root is sometimes called Man Root, because of its human-like shape. Many people believe that the healing powers of ginseng are able to restore peace and harmony in life. The scientific community seems to agree that ginseng seems to benefit the immune system and reduce the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms. It is also thought to strengthen the central nervous system and enhance energy.
Jamieson Red Dragon Imperial Ginseng combines Shiu Chu and Red Kirin, which are considered the most replenishing ginseng types. Health benefits of Red Dragon Imperial Ginseng may include the following:
- helps improve mental stamina and cognitive function
- cleanses the body of stress and anxiety
- helps fortify the immune system and help body resist disease and sickness
- helps balance immune system
- helps prevent headaches and migraines
- helps improve sleep and fight fatigue (may help the body fight insomnia)
- helps improve physical stamina and endurance
- helps enhance male virility
- helps stimulate the cardiovascular system
- contains antioxidants and insulin-like substances that are said to have anti-aging benefits
Take 2 Red Dragon Imperial Ginseng caplets daily with the main meal of the day, or as directed by a health care professional.
Jamieson Red Dragon Imperial Ginseng contains the following ingredients:
[per caplet (a tablet shapes as a capsule)]
- Panax Ginseng (derived from Shiu Chu, Tien Chi, Red Kirin roots) 250 mg
- Lycium Chinese berry 250 mg
9 Ginseng Root Types
- Pseudostellaria heterophylla
- Adenophorea tetraphylla
- Salvia miltiorrhiza
- Scrophulara ningpoensis
- Codonopsis pilosula and
- Polygonum multiflorum ginsengs
- Astragalus membranaceus roots
- Ganoderma lucidum mycelium
- dicalcium phosphate
- croscarmellose sodium
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- silicon dioxide
- polyethylene glycol
- Avoid caffeine as it can increase the effects of ginseng. Ginseng may react adversely with: MAO Inhibitors; Anti-psychotics; Diuretics; Oral Corticosteroids; Methylphenidate (Ritalin) or other nervous system stimulants; ACE Inhibitors, Angiotensin-II-Receptor Antagonists (may increase blood pressure); Anticoagulant Drugs/Antiplatelet Drugs. It may alter the dosage of anti-diabetes drugs/oral hypoglycemic agents (ginseng may reduce blood glucose levels).
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have diabetes, and/or if you are taking insulin, warfarin, or any caffeine containing herbs or supplements.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- May cause sleeplessness.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. High doses of ginseng are associated with nervousness, insomnia, headaches, and stomach upset.
- Some women may experience increased menstrual bleeding or breast tenderness when taking ginseng. If this occurs, reduce dosage or stop taking this product.
- Store out of reach of children.