Selenium 50 mcg 60 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins Yeast Free Selenium 50 mcg (60 tablets) is a daily dietary supplement that contains selenium, which is an important mineral that is naturally found in many foods, such as salmon, asparagus and chicken. Selenium is a potent antioxidant that is used in many biological functions, and is also required for proper thyroid function. Its anti-inflammatory properties make selenium one of nature's disease fighting substances.
Health benefits of selenium includes the following:
- helps provide antioxidant support and protection against free radicals that cause tissue damage
- supports heart, lunch, prostate and colon health
- helps maintain strong immune function
- plays a role in maintaining thyroid function
- possesses anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce symptoms of arthritis, lupus, psoriasis and eczema
- supports eye and vision health by reducing the risk of developing cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- may help prevent or reduce the severity of cold sores and shingles
Jamieson Vitamins Yeast Free Selenium 50 mcg contains the following ingredients:
No yeast; No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- selenium (HVP chelate) 50 mcg
- b-carotene 3,000 mcg/1,500 mcg RAE, 10,000 IU (Provitamin A)
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 60 mg
- vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate). 6/7 mg AT/10 IU.
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable stearic acid
- water-soluble cellulose
- polyethylene glycol
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Doses of selenium greater than 400 micrograms have been associated with loss of fingernails and hair, itchiness of the skin, nausea, garlic breath odour, fatigue, irritability, depression, and anxiety. Taking large doses of beta-carotene may lead to a yellow-orange skin tone.