Shellfish-Free Arthrimin Effervescent Drink | Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Hyaluronic Acid | Creamy Orange F 21 g
10 (21 g) packets per box | Shellfish-Free
Jamieson Vitamins Arthrimin Creamy Orange Effervescent Drink with Glucosamine and Chondroitin 21 g (10 packets) helps maintain healthy joint and connective tissue. Instead of masking pain caused by stiffness, inflammation and other symptoms, Jamieson Arhtirmin promotes healing from within.
- helps relieve joint pain and osteoarthritis symptoms
- supports joint and bone health
- helps maintain pain-free movement of hands, wrists, hips, ankles, knees, neck and back
- provides ingredients that take part in the building of healthy cartilage
- slows cartilage deterioration
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in joint fluid that stimulates the making of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)--compounds that are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Glucosamine builds cartilage and helps reduce pain, stiffness, tenderness, and swelling.
- Chondroitin attracts nutrient-rich fluids into cartilage. Cartilage requires fluid, or it becomes dry, painful, and can cause nutrient loss in joints. Chondroitin also halts the formation of certain enzymes that break down joint tissues.
- MSM is non-toxic natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. It inhibits pain impulses along nerve fibres, helping to reduce pain and muscle spasms. It also increases blood supply and softens scar tissue.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA), sometimes called "the fountain of youth," is a cushioning agent present in joints, nerves, skin, hair, and eyes. As far as joint health goes, HA functions as a shock-absorbing lubricating fluid. It also prevents cartilage destruction caused by free radicals.
Adults, mix 1 packet in a glass of water (200 mL or 6 ounces), allowing effervescent action to
occur (about 30-45 seconds). Take 1 pouch daily with food. Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects.
Jamieson Arthrimin Creamy Orange Effervescent Drink (21 g) contains the following ingredients:
[per 21 g packet]
- glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCl)(Aspergillus niger fermented corn) 750 mg
- glucosamine Sulfate (2KCl)(Aspergillus niger fermented corn) 750 mg
- chondroitin sulfate (from bovine trachea) 1000 mg
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1000 mg
- hyaluronic acid (Streptococcus zooepidemicus, fermentation) 300 mcg
- citric acid
- sodium bicarbonate
- calcium carbonate
- custard vanilla flavour
- orange flavour
- Consult a health professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Side effects are rare. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.