Siberian Ginseng 650 mg 100 Capsules
Jamieson Siberian Ginseng 650 mg (100 capsules) contains 65 mg of Siberian Ginseng Root extract in convenient capsule form. Ginseng is a leafy plant with bright red berries that has been used for thousands of years in folk medicine and ancient tonics to enhance vitality and longevity. Ginseng root is sometimes called Man Root, because of its human-like shape. Many people believe that the healing powers of ginseng are able to restore peace and harmony in life. The scientific community seems to agree that ginseng seems to benefit the immune system and reduce the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms. It is also thought to strengthen the central nervous system and enhance energy.
Other health benefits of Siberian Ginseng may include the following:
- helps improve mental stamina and cognitive function
- cleanses the body of stress and anxiety
- helps fortify the immune system and help the body resist disease and sickness
- helps balance immune system
- helps prevent headaches and migraines
- helps improve sleep and fight fatigue (may help the body fight insomnia)
- helps improve physical stamina and endurance
- helps enhance male virility
- helps stimulate the cardiovascular system
- contains antioxidants and insulin-like substances that are said to have anti-aging benefits
Take 1-2 Siberian Ginseng caplets twice daily. Consult a health care professional for use beyond 1 month.
Jamieson Vitamins Siberian Ginseng 650 mg contains the following ingredients:
[per caplet (a tablet shaped as a capsule)]
- Siberian ginseng extract 65 mg (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root) 65 mg
- (equivalent to 650 mg of raw herb)
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable Magnesium stearate
- water soluble cellulose
- polyethylene glycol
- Avoid caffeine as it can increase the effects of ginseng. Ginseng may react adversely with: MAO Inhibitors; Anti-psychotics; Diuretics; Oral Corticosteroids; Methylphenidate (Ritalin) or other nervous system stimulants; ACE Inhibitors, Angiotensin-II-Receptor Antagonists (may increase blood pressure); Anticoagulant Drugs/Antiplatelet Drugs. It may alter the dosage of anti-diabetes drugs/oral hypoglycemic agents (ginseng may reduce blood glucose levels).
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have diabetes, and/or if you are taking insulin, warfarin, or any caffeine containing herbs or supplements.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- May cause sleeplessness.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. High doses of ginseng are associated with nervousness, insomnia, headaches, and stomach upset.
- Some women may experience increased menstrual bleeding or breast tenderness when taking ginseng. If this occurs, reduce dosage or stop taking this product.
- Store out of reach of children.