Stressease Multivitamin + Multimineral 90 Caplets
Jamieson Vitamins Stressease (90 caplets) is a multivitamin and multimineral supplement that contains an optimal blend of the water-soluble B vitamins and a nutritious blend of minerals and botanical extracts. Health benefits of Stressease may include the following:
- supports a healthy nervous system
- increases energy to help the body cope with stress
- provides immune support
- prevents nutrient depletion during periods of stress
B vitamins are sometimes called the "energy vitamins." Common signs of B vitamin deficiency include the following symptoms:
- poor concentration
B vitamin complex is important for everything from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, the maintenance of brain cells, the production of neurotransmitters (including GABA, dopamine, acetylcholine and seratonin) , and the regulation of mood.
Take 1 Stressease caplet daily with a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Jamieson Vitamins StressEase Multivitamin/Multimineral contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 35 mg
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 35 mg
- vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 50 mg
- vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) 20 mg
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)15 mg
- vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 20 mg AT/30 IU
- biotin 15 mcg
- folate (folic acid) 1 mg
- calcium (carbonate) 150 mg
- magnesium (oxide) 75 mg
- zinc (gluconate) 5 mg
Prepared in a specially formulated base of the following ingredients:
- borage oil
- corn oil
- sunflower oil
- lemon bioflavonoids
- acerola cherry
- rose hips
- vegetable complex of alfalfa
- microcrystalline cellulose
- croscarmellose sodium
- vegetable stearic acid
- dicalcium phosphate anhydrous
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- peppermint oil and flavour
- silicon dioxide
- carnauba wax
- Consult a health care professional prior to use about potential interactions that could occur between this multivitamin-mineral formula and any medications you are currently taking. Take this product at least two hours before or after any other medications.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. This product may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or headaches.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if these symptoms persist or worsen. The riboflavin (vitamin B2) in this formula may cause urine to turn a bright yellow colour, but this is not a harmful side effect.
- Store out of reach of children.