Super Garlic Oil 3 mg 100 Softgels
Jamieson Vitamins Super Garlic Oil 3 mg (100 softgels) contains 3 mg of pure, unrefined garlic oil, which is equivalent to 1,500 mg of garlic bulbs. This daily supplement is 100% odour-free, and leaves no garlic aftertaste. Garlic is considered a super food with amazing health benefits!
Garlic is a small bulbous plant and relative to the onion. It's been used for centuries as a natural healer, and modern studies are uncovering garlic's health benefits on the cardiovascular and digestive systems. Research shows positive correlations between garlic's antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties and health.
Other health benefits of Super Garlic Oil includes the following:
- supports cardiovascular health
- aids in digestion
- enhances the immune system
- helps alleviate symptoms of bronchial congestion
- plays a role in reducing high blood pressure
- helps relieve symptoms associated with cold, flu and other upper respiratory tract infections
Garlic supplements are becoming popular, as they deliver a concentrated amount of of allicin, the biologically active form of garlic that is linked to garlic's health benefits.
Take 1 Jamieson Super Garlic Oil softgels twice daily.
Jamieson Super Garlic Oil 1,500 mg contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten, or lactose.
- garlic bulb oil 3 mg (Allium sativum) equivalent to 1,500 mg of garlic bulbs
- soybean oil
- Garlic supplements can interact with or have adverse effects on the following medications: Alpha-Glucosidease Inhibitors/Anti-diabetic drugs (may alter blood glucose levels); Anticoagulant drugs, Antiplatelet drugs, Aspirin (may cause bleeding).
- Garlic supplements can help reduce blood pressure in individuals taking ACE Inhibitors and Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant; prior to use if you have diabetes; or prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors. Hypersensitivity (i.e. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case discontinue.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. High doses of garlic may produce symptoms of heartburn, stomach upset, intestinal gas, nausea, diarrhea, and skin rashes.
- Store out of reach of children.