Timed Release Melatonin 10 mg | MAXIMUM STRENGTH 60 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
non-addictive | dual action time release caplets
Jamieson Vitamins Timed Release Melatonin 10 mg Maximum Strength (60 bi-layer caplets) is a natural sleep aid sleep aid that helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Re-sets the 24-hour sleep/wake cycle (circadian rhythm) and helps relieve daytime fatigue associated with jet leg, shift work, or mild to moderate insomnia.
Jamieson Melatonin 10 mg tablets are quickly absorbed in the mouth and are designed for individuals whose sleep patterns are disturbed by shift work, travel or sleep problems.
Melatonin is a hormone that's present in our bodies, and is produced when the surrounding environment is dark. Melatonin production naturally declines with age. Supplemental melatonin can help reset the body's internal clock, triggering feelings of sleepiness that helps users gain a longer, more restful sleep.
Adults, take 1 Jamieson Melatonin 10 mg caplets daily at or before bedtime. Consult a health care professional for use beyond 4 weeks.
Jamieson Maximum strength Melatonin 10 mg contains the following list of ingredients:
No animal products; No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
[per caplet (a tablet shaped as a capsule)]
- pharmaceutical grade melatonin 10 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- water-soluble cellulose
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- modified cellulose gum
- sodium copper chlorophyll
- Antidepressant medications, antipsychotic medications, blood pressure medications, blood thinning medications, anticoagulants, steroids and immunosuppressant medications, dietary supplements such as 5-HTP, kava kava, or valerian in combination with melatonin may increase its sedative side effects.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications.
- If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care professional.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- No known side effects when taken as directed. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Store out of reach of children.