Total Energy 90 Capsules
Jamieson Vitamins Total Energy (90 capsules) is an all-natural, concentrated energy lift formula that gives users an uplifting boost when life calls for it! Total Energy contains the natural energy properties of herbal ingredients, like Siberian ginseng and wheat grass. Vitamin B12, sometimes called the energy vitamin, is included to help the body convert food into energy, while a touch of natural caffeine joins the other ingredients to temporarily enhance mental and physical performance.
- relieves fatigue
- increases energy and endurance
- improves motor performance and mental stamina
- contains natural herbs and vitamins
Stress affects the body in many ways. Not only does stress deplete essential nutrients (such as vitamin B) and lower immune strength, it also stimulates chemicals within the body that affect the organs and the nervous system. The daily grind, modern lifestyles and the average diet have caused exhaustion levels to spike, and more and more people are turning to natural health supplements in order to experience age-old remedies of fatigue.
- Ginseng is a leafy, adaptogenic plant that's been used for thousands of years to enhance vitality and longevity. Ginseng root bolsters the immune system and reduces the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms. It is also thought to strengthen the central nervous system, enhance energy and increase the body's resistance to stress.
- Vitamin B12 is often called the energy vitamin due to its role in helping the body metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Vitamin B12 deficiency is not uncommon and is associated with symptoms ranging from mild fatigue to extreme exhaustion.
- Considered one of nature's healthiest foods, wheat grass is a rich and concentrated source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, calcium, magnesium, and amino acids. Wheat grass is a a superior source of chlorophyll, a substance essential to plant photosynthesis that contains light energy. Scientists have proven that chlorophyll is a natural detoxifier, blood oxygenater and antibacterial. Wheat grass is believed to improve concentration, strength and endurance.
- Caffeine is a natural stimulant that is shown to effect the central nervous system, respiratory system and skeletal muscle. Caffeine intake is shown to temporarily reduce fatigue and improve endurance, alertness and wakefulness.
Jamieson Vitamins Total Energy contains the following ingredients:
- Siberian ginseng extract (10:1)(Eleutherococcus, root 333.3 mg) equivalent to 33.33 mg
- caffeine 100 mg
- vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 83.33 mcg
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- watersoluble cellulose
- natural wheat grass flavour
- Do not use if you have high blood pressure.
- Consult a health care professional prior to using Jamieson Total Energy if you are pregnant, nursing, if you have any type of acute infection, if you have glaucoma, or if you are taking lithium.
- Consult a health care professional is symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not take alongside drugs that raise blood pressure.
- Consumption of Jamieson Total Energy with other caffeine products is not recommended.
- Jamieson Total Energy is not intended as a substitute for sleep.
- Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Higher dosage may cause anxiety, rapid heart rate, heart palpitations, restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, tremor, or headache.
- Store beyond reach of children.