Valerian 100 mg 60 Gelcaps
Jamieson Vitamins Valerian 100 mg (60 softgels) is a non-habit forming sleep aid that contains pure, herbal valerian extract.
- helps relieve nervous anxiety
- functions as a natural sedative and muscle relaxant
- helps relieve insomnia and fatigue
- helps relax tense muscles
- promotes better sleep by reducing gas pains and stomach cramps
Valerian is tall, flowering plan that's long been used for its sleep-promoting effects and ability to help prevent sleep disorders--primarily insomnia and the inability to fall asleep. It's believed that valerian is a natural sedative that works on the brain and nervous system.
Jamieson's valerian extract is derived from a premium-quality, designated botanical species. It undergoes a specialized process that captures a broad spectrum of the plants vital compounds.
Take 3 Jamieson Valerian softgels 1/2-1 hour before bedtime.
Jamieson Vitamins Valerian 100 mg contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, lactose, or gluten.
- valerian (3:1) extract (Valeriana officialis, root and rhizome equivalent to 400 mg dried herb)
- 133.34 mg
- GMO-free soybean oil
- soy lecithin
- yellow beeswax
- natural caramel flavour
- titanium dioxide
- Valerian may potentiate the sedative effects of barbiturates, anesthetics, and other central nervous system depressants. Avoid taking valerian with muscle relaxants, narcotic pain relievers, antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, tranquilizers, prescription sleep medications, or other drugs that induce sleep.
- Consult a healthcare professional if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than three weeks, if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery or driving a motor vehicle within two hours of consumption.
- Valerian does not appear to have any dangerous side effects. However, in rare cases, extremely large doses may cause dizziness, restlessness, blurred vision, nausea, headache, and morning grogginess.