Vitamin A & D Fortified 100 Capsules
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin A & D Fortified (100 capsules) is a multivitamin supplement that promotes the following health benefits:
- supports eye and vision, skin, and cell membrane health
- maintains strong immune function
- helps in the development and maintenance of night vision
- helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
Vitamins A & D are fat-soluble, which means they are stored in the body for long periods of time, and are essential to overall health and wellness. Together, vitamins A and D work synergistically to prevent autoimmune illness and disease. Taking these two vitamins together also eliminates their toxicity and reduces the risk for uncomfortable side effects.
Take 1 Vitamin A & D Multivitamin capsule daily with a meal.
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin A & D Fortified contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin A (palmitate) 3,000 mcg RAE/10,000 IU
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 20 mcg/800 IU
- soybean oil
- Isotretinoin or other acne drugs can increase blood levels of vitamin A. Vitamin D interacts adversely with anti-coagulant drugs, calcium channel blockers, magnesium-containing antacids.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Excess Vitamin A can cause weakness, vomiting, dry skin, brittle nails, hair that easily falls out, bleeding gums, weight loss, irritability, fatigue, nausea, and cirrhosis of the liver.
- Excess Vitamin D can increase blood levels of calcium, leading to weight loss, nausea, and damage to the heart and kidneys. It can also cause a weakening of the bones and deposition of calcium in the soft tissues (i.e. muscles). Too much Vitamin D can also cause diarrhea or constipation, headache, appetite loss, nausea, vomiting, extreme fatigue, and heartbeat irregularities.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Store out of reach of children.