Vitamin B Complex 100 mg TIMED RELEASE | BONUS +30 Caplets 90 Tablets
BONUS Size | 120 caplets for the price of 90
Jamieson B Complex 100 mg Timed Release (120 caplets) is a convenient dietary supplement that's a high-quality source of B vitamins. This optimal blend of nutrients supports a variety of important health benefits, including the following:
- helps the body convert carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy
- helps maintain healthy nerves, skin, hair, eyes, liver, and muscles
- promotes heart health
- plays a role in the formation of red blood cells
- helps reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- supports immune system health
Hectic lifestyles, on-the-go meals, and aging all contribute to vitamin B deficiencies. In fact, most people don't get enough B vitamins. B vitamins are considered very safe because they are water-soluble and don't accumulate in the body.
Important B vitamins act as co-enzymes and therefore help in a variety of biological processes throughout the body. Here is a list of the 10 B vitamins that make up Jamieson's B100 Complex and their potential health benefits:
- Thiamine (B1) helps change carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) is important for cell (body) growth and blood cell production.
- Niacinamide (B3) helps improve skin elasticity, improves skin tone and texture, and helps balance cholesterol and triglyceride (blood fat) levels.
- Pyridoxine (B6) helps reduce the risk of developing over 100 different health conditions, including heart disease, depression, dementia, and kidney stones.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) is used in energy production (metabolic processes), helps regulate the nervous systems and provides support for overall digestive health.
- Biotin promotes healthy metabolism (e.g. fat and sugar metabolism), blood sugar balance, and skin health.
- Folic acid (folate) is involved in producing genetic material. Folic acid also supports bowel health, immunity, energy production, and the formation of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic acid is considered to be one of the most important of all the B vitamins. All living things rely on panthothenic acid to support their metabolic processes. Panthothenic acid is required for your body to convert fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy. It is also required to make hormones that sustain the immune system.
- Choline bitartrate supports cell membranes, and helps in the process of transporting fat and cholesterol from the liver to other parts of the body. Choline is also linked to memory and muscle control.
- Inositol may be used to prevent anxiety disorders, metabolic disorders, memory disorders, depresson, and other health conditions, although the research seems limited.
Jamieson's B Complex 100 mg Timed Release contains a high-quality source of B vitamins. This formula is processed without the use of heat or solvents in order to prevent compromising the integrity and effectiveness of this important nutrient complex.
Jamieson Vitamins B100 Complex Timed Release contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 100 mg
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 100 mg
- vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 100 mg
- pantothenic acid (calcium d-Pantothenate) 100 mg
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg
- vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- biotin 100 mcg
- folate (folic acid) 0.4 mg
- choline bitartrate 100 mg
- inositol 100 mg
- amino benzoic acid
- dicalcium phosphate
- water-soluble cellulose
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- natural peppermint flavour
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statin drugs), anticoagulants, analgesics, antibiotics, or colchicines.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. This product may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or headaches.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if these symptoms persist or worsen.
- The riboflavin (vitamin B2) in this formula may cause the urine to turn a bright yellow colour, but this is not a harmful side effect.