Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 100 mg 100 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 100 mg (100 tablets) is a high potency daily supplement that contains vitamin B1 (also called thiamine), which is a water-soluble nutrient found naturally in such foods as eggs, legumes, nuts and seeds. Benefits of vitamin B1 include the following:
- helps metabolize carbohydrates, which provide energy for the body (especially for the brain the nervous system)
- supports normal muscle contraction and nerve signals
- is a building block for branched-chain amino acids that help prevent fatigue and improve concentration
- supports the synthesis of DNA, RNA and neurotransmitters
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin B1 100 mg contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin B1 (thiamine Mononitrate) 100 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable stearic acid
- modified cellulose gum
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- Do not exceed daily recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Thiamine is a water-soluble vitamin and the body generally flushes out any excess in the urine; However, extremely high doses of thiamine may cause drowsiness.