Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100 mg 100 Tablets
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100 mg (100 tablets) is a daily health supplement that contains a high-quality source of vitamin B2, processed without heat or solvents in order to assure integrity and effectiveness.
Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble B vitamin that plays a big role in energy production and breaking down and processing carbohydrates, amino acids and fats. Vitamin B2 is also an antioxidant that helps slow the effects of aging, including helping prevent diseases like cancer. As part of the B complex, vitamin B2 is important to every single cell and tissue in the human body.
Since vitamin B is water-soluble, it must be replenished in the body daily. It can be obtained from such foods as milk, green vegetables and nuts, but some people simply don't get enough. Others have issues with malabsorption. Benefits of proper vitamin B levels include the following:
- reduced occurrence, duration and severity of migraine headaches
- antioxidant protection against harmful free radicals that may reduce the chances of developing heart disease and cancer
- increased energy, as riboflavin helps break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- plays a key role in nervous system, skin, eyes, mouth, and hair health
- maintains healthy mucous membranes in the mouth and bowels
- helps regulates thyroid activity
- helps maintain clear vision, healthy eyes and may help prevent cataracts
- helps relieve or prevent acne, dermatitis, arthritis, and eczema
- helps the body repair damaged tissues and allows wounds to heal more quickly
- supports the immune system strengthens the antibody reserves and body defenses
- supports nervous system health
- supports cardiovascular health and helps produce red blood cells
- required for the proper development and function of the skin and digestive tract lining
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin B2 100 mg contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 100 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- modified cellulose gum
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- Riboflavin is a water-soluble vitamin and the body generally flushes out any excess in the urine. High doses of riboflavin may turn the urine a fluorescent yellow colour, but this is not a cause for concern.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Store out of reach of children.