Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 50 mg 100 Tablets
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 50 mg (100 tablets) contains a high quality source of Vitamin B6 that is processed without heat or solvents to assure the integrity and effectiveness of this important nutrient!
The average Canadian gets enough vitamin B6 from their diet, in foods like fish, potatoes and non-citrus fruits. In fact, vitamin B6 deficiency is rare in North America. Those that may benefit from supplements include the following:
- people with kidney problems
- people with autoimmune disorders (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease, Chron's disease)
- people with alcohol dependence
Vitamin B6 has been used to prevent more than 100 health conditions, and is well documented by health care professionals as being used to treat psychological disorders, heart disease, mental depression, memory loss, and kidney stones (especially when teamed up with magnesium.
Other benefits of taking vitamin B6 supplements may include the following:
- plays a role in energy production by metabolizing amino acids, proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- promotes a healthy nervous system
- takes part in red blood cell synthesis
- may ease symptoms of anxiety and depression
- supports cardiovascular health by reducing blood levels of homocysteine, which damages blood vessel lining and sets the stage for plaque build up
- helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- may help ease symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) by regulating the hormone hormone prostaglandin
- helps reduce pain and inflammation associated with carpal tunnel syndrome
Adults, take one Jamieson Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine tablet daily with food.
Jamieson Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 50 mg contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, lactose, or gluten.
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- dicalcium phosphate modified cellulose gum
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- No known side effects when taken as directed.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Over the long-term, high dose Vitamin B6 supplementation may cause nerve damage, which is reversible if use is discontinued.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications.
- Store out of reach of children.