Vitamin C 500 mg Timed Release Tablets 100 Caplets
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin C 500 mg Timed Release (100 caplets) is a daily vitamin C supplement that provides the body with antioxidant and immune support for better health!
Good natural sources of vitamin C are fresh fruits (especially citrus fruits) and vegetables. When the body doesn't get enough, the immune defenses can go down! Vitamin C is widely known for its role in fighting off the common cold. Other benefits of vitamin C include the following:
- supports gum, teeth and total mouth health
- supports immune health and helps relieve cold and flu symptoms
- helps the body heal wounds and broken bones
- aids in iron absorption in the intestines
- plays a role in red blood cell production in bone marrow
- helps the body make collagen and connective tissues
- supports eye health and may slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration
Some research also suggests that vitamin C supplements may help reduce the look of broken, leaky capillaries. Capillaries are small, fine connections in the circulatory system that connect veins and arteries. They exchange water, nutrients, oxygen and waste between all cell tissues in the human body, are therefore are important to overall health!
Take 1-4 Jamieson Vitamin C Timed Release tablets daily. Nutrients are released gradually over a period of 6-8 hours.
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin C 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
No salt, gluten or lactose.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- natural food glaze
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Doses greater than recommended have been associated with loose stools, diarrhea, gas and bloating. Decrease dosage if these symptoms occur.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.