Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids 500 mg | BONUS SIZE 100 Tablets
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin C 500 mg (100 caplets) is a daily vitamin C supplement that also contains plant-derived bioflavonoids, from sources such as lemons, cherries and rose hips! Together, these important nutrients provide the body with antioxidant and immune support for better health!
Good natural sources of vitamin C are fresh fruits (especially citrus fruits) and vegetables. When the body doesn't get enough, the immune defenses can go down! Vitamin C is widely known for its role in fighting off the common cold. Other benefits of vitamin C include the following:
- supports gum, teeth and total mouth health
- supports immune health and helps relieve cold and flu symptoms
- helps the body heal wounds and broken bones
- aids in iron absorption in the intestines
- plays a role in red blood cell production in bone marrow
- helps the body make collagen and connective tissues
- supports eye health and may slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration
This formula contains lemon bioflavonoids that work alongside vitamin C to help maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavonoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage.
Take 1-4 Jamieson Vitamin C tablets daily.
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin C 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg
Supporting Botanical Blend (3 mg) derived from the following sources:
- Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis, pod)
- Hesperidin Complex (Citrus limon, Citrus paradisi, Citrus sinensis, rind)
- Lemon Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon, rind)
- Acerola Cherry (4:1) extract (Malpighia glabra, fruit)
- Rosehips (Rosa canina, fruit)
- vegetable stearic acid
- modified cellulose gum
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Doses greater than recommended have been associated with loose stools, diarrhea, gas and bloating. Decrease dosage if these symptoms occur.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.