Vitamin C Chewable Tablets in Real Grape 500 mg | BONUS SIZE 120 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
BONUS 120 tablets for the prices of 100
Boost your health with these tasty vitamin C chewables! Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin C Real Grape Chewables 500 mg (120 tablets) is a nutritious daily supplement that contains 100% real grape extracts!
Vitamins and nutrients taken from plant extracts, such as lemons, cherries and rose hips, fortify the immune system and help protect your system against free radicals and viral and bacterial infections. Other health benefits include the following:
- supports gum, teeth and total mouth health
- supports immune health and helps relieve cold and flu symptoms
- helps the body heal wounds and broken bones
- aids in iron absorption in the intestines
- plays a role in red blood cell production in bone marrow
- helps the body make collagen and connective tissues
Some research also suggests that vitamin C supplements may help reduce the look of broken, leaky capillaries. Capillaries are small, fine connections in the circulatory system that connect veins and arteries. They exchange water, nutrients, oxygen and waste between all cell tissues in the human body, are therefore are important to overall health!
Take 1-4 Vitamin C Grape Chewables daily with food.
Jamieson Vitamin C Grape Chewables 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
[per chewable tablet]
- vitamin C 500 mg (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate)
- supporting votanical blend 7 mg
Derived from the following sources:
- rutin (Dimorphandra mollis pod)
- Hesperidin Complex (Citrus limon, Citrus paradisi, Citrus sinensis rind)
- Lemon Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon rind) providing 3% Hesperidin
- Acerola Cherry (4:1) extract (Malpighia glabra fruit) equivalent to 5.6 mg of raw herb
- Rosehips (Rosa canina fruit)
- calcium carbonate
- natural grape flavours
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- natural carmine purple
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or are taking mixed amphetamines, high blood pressure medication, or blood thinning medication.
- No known side effects when taken as directed. Doses greater than recommended have been associated with loose stools, diarrhea, gas and bloating. Decrease dosage if these symptoms occur.
- Store out of reach of children.