Vitamin C Chewable Tablets in Tropical Fruit 500 mg | BONUS SIZE 120 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
BONUS 120 tablets for the prices of 100
Boost your health with these tasty vitamin C chewables! Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin C Tropical Fruit Chewables 500 mg (120 tablets) is a nutritious daily supplement with passion fruit, kiwi, and mango fruit flavours!
Vitamins and nutrients taken from plant extracts, such as lemons, cherries and rose hips, fortify the immune system and help protect your system against free radicals and viral and bacterial infections. Other health benefits include the following:
- supports gum, teeth and total mouth health
- supports immune health and helps relieve cold and flu symptoms
- helps the body heal wounds and broken bones
- aids in iron absorption in the intestines
- plays a role in red blood cell production in bone marrow
- helps the body make collagen and connective tissues
Some research also suggests that vitamin C supplements may help reduce the look of broken, leaky capillaries. Capillaries are small, fine connections in the circulatory system that connect veins and arteries. They exchange water, nutrients, oxygen and waste between all cell tissues in the human body, are therefore are important to overall health!
Take 1-4 Vitamin C Tropical Fruit Chewables daily with food.
Jamieson Vitamins Chewable Vitamin C Tropical Juice Flavour 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate) 500 mg
Supporting botanical blend derived from:
- Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis pod) 7 mg
- Hesperidin Complex (Citrus sinensis, fruit)
- Lemon Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon rind)
- Acerola Cherry (4:1) extract (Malpighia glabra fruit) equivalent to 5.76 mg of raw herb
- Rosehips (Rosa canina, fruit)
- Vegetable Stearic Acid
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
- Natural Mango
- Tropical Punch
- Passion Fruit and Kiwi Flavours
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or are taking mixed amphetamines, high blood pressure medication, or blood thinning medication.
- No known side effects when taken as directed. Doses greater than recommended have been associated with loose stools, diarrhea, gas and bloating. Decrease dosage if these symptoms occur.
- Store out of reach of children.