Vitamin C Chewable Tablets in Wild Berry 500 mg | BONUS SIZE 120 Tablets
BONUS 120 tablets for the prices of 100
Boost your health with these tasty vitamin C chewables! Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin C Wild Berry Chewables 500 mg (120 tablets) is a nutritious daily supplement with natural blueberry, raspberry and strawberry flavours!
Vitamins and nutrients taken from plant extracts, such as lemons, cherries and rose hips, fortify the immune system and help protect your system against free radicals and viral and bacterial infections. Other health benefits include the following:
- supports gum, teeth and total mouth health
- supports immune health and helps relieve cold and flu symptoms
- helps the body heal wounds and broken bones
- aids in iron absorption in the intestines
- plays a role in red blood cell production in bone marrow
- helps the body make collagen and connective tissues
Some research also suggests that vitamin C supplements may help reduce the look of broken, leaky capillaries. Capillaries are small, fine connections in the circulatory system that connect veins and arteries. They exchange water, nutrients, oxygen and waste between all cell tissues in the human body, are therefore are important to overall health!
Take 1-4 Vitamin C Wild Berry Chewables daily with food.
Jamieson Vitamin C Chewables Wild Blueberry 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
[per chewable tablet]
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate) 500 mg
- wild blueberry (vaccinium angustifolium fruit) standardized to 1.5% anthocyanins 30 mg
Supporting botanical blend derived from the following sources:
- Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis pod) 7 mg
- Hesperidin Complex (Citrus limon, Citrus paradisi, Citrus sinensis rind)
- Lemon Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon rind) providing 3% Hesperidin
- Acerola cherry (4:1) extract (Malphighia glabra fruit) equivalent to 5.6 mg of raw herb
- Rosehips (Rosa canina fruit)
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- calcium carbonate
- natural blueberry
- strawberry and raspberry flavours
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or are taking mixed amphetamines, high blood pressure medication, or blood thinning medication.
- No known side effects when taken as directed. Doses greater than recommended have been associated with loose stools, diarrhea, gas and bloating. Decrease dosage if these symptoms occur.
- Store out of reach of children.