Vitamin E 200 IU 100 Capsules
Jamieson Vitamin E 200 IU (100 capsules) is a naturally-sourced and therefore more bioavailable form of vitamin E, extracted from soybean oil. Vitamin E is the generic name for a group of fat-soluble tocopherols (i.e. certain chemical compounds) with antioxidant properties.
Benefits of vitamin E include the following:
- helps protect the cells from free radical damage (i.e. oxidative damage)
- provides vascular and cardiovascular support
- strengthens the immune system
- may help reduce the risk of stroke
- promotes healthy skin, nails and hair
- functions as a co-enzyme in the body, assisting enzymes in a variety of biological functions
- helps relieve hot flashes and other symptoms of menopausal
- protects against cataracts and age related macular degeneration
- helps control blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- may help prevent damage to the eyes and nerves
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient, which means the body can't produce it on its own. In today's world that's swarming with environmental toxins, nutrients such as vitamin E are required to help our body flush out toxic particles and make room for important nutrients.
Vitamin E is especially known for its anti-aging qualities and role in skin regeneration. Vitamin E causes the skin to retain moisture, which helps reduce the appearance of scars, acne and wrinkles.
Adults, take 1 Jamieson Vitamin E 200 IU capsule daily with food.
Jamieson Vitamin E 200 IU contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten, or lactose.
- vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetetate derived from purified soybean oil) 200 IU
- soybean oil
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.