Vitamin E 400 IU | BONUS SIZE 20+ 100 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
BONUS SIZE 120 capsules for the price of 100
Jamieson Vitamin E 400 IU (100 capsules) is a naturally sourced (and therefore more bioavailable) form of vitamin E that's extracted from purified soybean oil. Vitamin E is the generic name for a group of fat-soluble tocopherols (chemical compounds) with powerful antioxidant properties.
Benefits of vitamin E include the following:
- helps protect the cells from free radical damage (i.e. oxidative damage)
- provides vascular and cardiovascular support
- strengthens the immune system
- may help reduce the risk of stroke
- promotes healthy skin, nails and hair
- functions as a co-enzyme in the body that assists enzymes in a variety of biological functions
- helps relieve hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause
- protects against cataracts and age related macular degeneration
- helps control blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- may help prevent damage to the eyes and nerves
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient, which means the body can't produce it on its own. In today's world that's swarming with environmental toxins, vitamins like vitamin E are required to help our body flush out toxins and make room for important nutrients.
Vitamin E is especially known for its anti-aging qualities and role in skin regeneration. It's believed that vitamin E causes the skin to retain moisture, helping reduce the appearance of scars, acne and wrinkles.
Adults, take 1 Jamieson Vitamin E 400 IU capsule daily with food.
Jamieson Vitamins Vitamin E 400 IU contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetetate derived from purified soybean oil) 400 IU/268 mg
- soybean oil
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to taking Jamieson Vitamin E 400 IU if you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications.