1 Cal | Complete Isotonic Liquid Nutrition with Fibre | 24 Cans 235 ml
For long-term tube feeding or oral feeding | unflavoured | gluten-free
- 235 mL, 250 Cal, 24 Cans
Jevity 1 Cal is a high-calorie formula that meets protein and calorie needs of stressed patients and patients requiring low-volume feedings. Jevity 1 Cal is a fiber-fortified liquid supplement that also assists with weight gain or maintenance of a healthy weight.
- may be used for patients with altered taste perception
- can be used for sole-source nutrition
- complete, Balanced Nutrition for long-term tube feeding.
- 14.4 g of total dietary fiber/L. Fiber helps maintain normal bowel function and may be useful in the dietary management of diarrhea and constipation.
- meets or exceeds 100% of the RDI for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1400 Cal (1321 mL)
- provides protein to help support lean body mass and wound healing
Shake Jevity 1 Cal cans before use.
halal | kosher | gluten-free | suitable for lactose intolerance | contains milk and soy ingredients
Jevity 1 Cal (24 cans) contains the following ingredients:
- corn maltodextrin
- corn syrup solids
- sodium and calcium caseinates
- soy fiber
- soy protein isolate
- canola oil
- corn oil
- medium-chain triglycerides
- calcium phosphate
- potassium citrate
- magnesium chloride
- soy lecithin
- sodium citrate
- ascorbic acid
- choline chloride
- magnesium phosphate
- potassium chloride
- zinc sulfate
- dl-Alpha-tocopheryl acetate
- ferrous sulfate
- calcium pantothenate
- manganese sulfate
- cupric sulfate
- thiamine chloride hydrochloride
- pyridoxine hydrochloride
- vitamin A palmitate
- folic acid, biotin
- chromium chloride
- sodium molybdate
- potassium iodide
- sodium selenate
- vitamin D3
- Should be used with medical supervision.
- Not for IV use, or for people with galactosemia.
- We recommend you speak with a healthcare professional before using Jevity 1 Cal.
- Store unopened at room temperature.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Shake well before use.
- Clean top of container before opening.
- Once opened, cover and refrigerate within 48 hours.