Protect-All Aerosol Footwear Spray 120 g
KIWI Protect-All Aerosol Spray (120 g) is a light, breathable spray formula that shields footwear from the elements! Spray on a light coat and watch as water and stains repel from surface of leather and fabric.
Spray on clean, dry articles. Hold 6-8 inches from footwear and spray evenly over entire surface. Allow to dry for 3 hours. Apply a second coat to brand new footwear.
- Extremely flammable. Do not use while smoking.
- Contents under pressure.
- Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
- Avoid excessive inhalation.
- Read carefully cautions on back panel.
- Keep away from heat and flame.
- Do not puncture, incinerate or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F.
- If swallowed, or if excessive inhalation occurs resulting in abnormal reactions including dizziness or nausea, contact a health care professional
- If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and contact a health care professional.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents may be harmful or fatal.
- Contains hydrocarbon propellant and petroleum distillates.
- Keep small children and pets out of area until article has thoroughly dried.
- Store out of reach of children.