Garlic Tablets LI 111 280 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
|Do not store over 25°C|
Kwai Garlic Tablets contain:
Active pharmaceutical ingredient:
- garlic bulb powder 300 mg
- lactose monohydrate
- highly dispersed silicon dioxide
- magnesium stearate
- castor oil
- macrogol 6000
- povidone K25
- Carnauba wax
- bleached wax
- quinoline yellow E104
- indigo carmine E132
Do not take Kwai® Garlic
- if you know you are allergic to garlic,
- if you are suffering from a blood coagulation disorder in terms of increased propensity for bleeding.
- with regard to pregnancy and breast-feeding. From the common and widespread use of garlic as a food, there has as yet been no evidence of risks during pregnancy and breast-feeding. It is an established fact that certain substances contained in garlic may be excreted in breast milk; there are no other results from experimental studies available.
- Using 300 mg in children. No adequate studies have been conducted on using this medicine in children. It should therefore not be used for children under 12 years of age.
Taking other medicines
- Other medicines that affect the effectiveness of 300 mg, or whose own effectiveness is affected by 300 mg
- When antihypertensive agents are taken concurrently, their effects may be increased. The effects of anticoagulants may be increased. Please note that this information can also apply to medicines used in the recent past.
- When indinavir or other protease inhibitors used in anti-HIV („AIDS“) treatment are used concurrently, their effects may be reduced.
Incorrect use and overdose
- When excessive amounts of garlic bulb powder are ingested, an increased occurrence of side effects is to be expected, in particular gastrointestinal complaints such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea. As blood coagulation may be impaired, there may be some individual instances of bleeding. Therefore, in case of a substantial overdose of Kwai® Garlic, a doctor should be notified, who will then decide on appropriate action as required.
- There have been some rare instances of gastrointestinal complaints or allergic reactions.
- The odour of your skin and exhaled air may change while you are using Kwai® Garlic.
- Your blood pressure may decrease.
- If you notice any side effects not listed in this package leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.