Herbal Arthritis Topical Roll On Pain Reliever 88 ml
Lakota Arthritis Topical Roll On Pain Reliever - Roll on 88ml is formulated to target arthritis pain with the natural ingredient of capsaicin extract. It is stainless, greaseless and odourless so no one will know you're using it.
After application, wash hands immediately with soap and water. If applied to arthritic hands to relieve pain, wait ten minutes before washing.
Lakota Arthritis Topical Roll On Pain Relieveron Value Valet today and avoid the line ups and hassle of shopping malls. Your product will be delivered straight to your front door and you can experience the relief from those aches and pains today!
- Adults and children 12 years and older – Apply to affected areas not more than 3-4 times daily. Wash hands with soap after applying. If applied to hands, wait ten minutes before washing. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a Health Care Practitioner.
Lakota Herbal Arthritis Topical Roll On Pain Reliever contains the following ingredients:
- Capsaicin 0.025%
- Canada balsam 0.0054%
- Purified Water
- Carbomer (Ultrez 10)
- Germaben II
- Ethyl Alcohol
- For external use only. Wash hands after use.
- Do not bandage, apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- If rash, irritation, redness or blisters occur discontinue use.
- The application of external heat, such as an electric heating pad, may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
- If condition persists for more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again within a few days, discontinue use
- and consult a physician.