Herbal Back Pain Topical Pain Reliever 88 ml
Lakota Back Pain Topical Pain Reliever is formulated with natural capsaicin to relieve tough back pain. Lakota Back Pain Topical Pain Reliever penetrates deep into the muscle and blocks pain signals at the source. Buy Lakota Back Pain Topical Pain Reliever today and experience the soothing relief it provides.
Lakota Back Pain Topical Pain Reliever provides relief from:
- Back pain
- Tense neck muscles
- Adults and children 12 years and older – Apply to affected areas not more than 3-4 times daily. Wash hands with soap after applying.
Lakota Herbal Back Pain Topical Pain Reliever contains the following ingredients:
- Menthol (Menthol USP crystals) 3.0%
- Capsaicin 0.025%
- Purified Water
- Carbomer (Ultrez 10)
- Germaben II
- Ethyl Alcohol
- For external use only. Wash hands after use.
- Do not bandage, apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- If rash, irritation, redness or blisters occur discontinue use.
- The application of external heat, such as an electric heating pad, may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.