Herbal Diabetic Foot Pain Cream 30 ml
Lakota Diabetic Foot Pain Cream (30ml) is a natural source pain reliever designed for the relief of pain caused by nerve damage due to diabetes.
Lakota Diabetic Foot Pain Cream is the only widely available natural source pain reliever for nerve pain related to diabetes. It features one of the few natural ingredients approved by Health Canada for the relief of pain associated with nerve damage due to diabetes.
This innovative pain reliever is combined with a soothing cream. The cream is made with Shea butter, Green tea extract, Peppermint oil, Sunflower oil, and Vitamin A and D to provide a silky smooth sensation.
Lakota Diabetic Foot Pain Cream is a soothing cream and pain reliever in one; pampering the skin, while relieving the pain.
- Adults, apply to feet or hand 4 times per day. Use for a minimum of 1 week to see beneficial effect. Wash hands with soap after applying.
Lakota Herbal Diabetic Foot Pain Cream contains the following ingredients:
- Capsicum annuum 0.075%
- Purified Water
- Shea Butter
- Green Tea Extract
- Peppermint Essential Oil #5654
- Sunflower oil
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- d-alpha tocopherol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Glyceryl Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate
- Ceteareth -12
- Coco Caprylate / Caprate
- Glycerol Monostearate SE
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Ethyl Alcohol 95%
- Potassium Sorbate
- Polyacrylamide & C13-14 Isoparaffin & Laureth-7
- Diazolidinyl Urea &
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Wash hands with soap after applying.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner is symptoms persist or worsen
- Avoid applying to injured or broken skin
- Transient skin irritations, burning, stinging, redness are part of the normal, expected actions and usually diminish after repeated applications.