Herbal Joint Care Topical Pain Reliever 88 ml
Lakota Joint Care Topical Pain Reliever - Roll on 88 ml is the original formula and can be used on any type of muscles or joint pain. Once applied to the sore area, capsaicin extract penetrates deep into the muscle or joint to block pain signals at the source.
Adults and children 12 years and older – Apply to affected areas not more than 3-4 times daily. Wash hands with soap after applying. If applied to hands, wait ten minutes before washing. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a Health Care Practitioner.
Lakota Herbal Joint Care Topical Pain reliever contains the following ingredients:
- Capsaicin 0.025%
- Canada balsam 0.0053%
- Birch oil sweet 0.0053%
- Juniper berry essential oil 0.0053%
- Yarrow extract (Actiphyte yarrow) 0.0053%
- Purified Water
- Carbomer (Ultrez 10)
- Germaben II
- Ethyl Alcohol
- For external use only. Wash hands after use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
- Do not bandage, apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- If rash, irritation, redness or blisters occur discontinue use.
- The application of external heat, such as an electric heating pad, may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- Caution: keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use this product if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not use this product on pre-existing skin conditions, if you have liver disease, or if you have allergies tocayenne preparations, yarrow, compositae family plants, or salicylates.