Instant Read Ear Thermometer (Model UT-302)
OUT OF STOCK
LifeSource Instant Read Ear Thermometer is a lightweight and compact thermometer that provides quick and accurate temperature measurements at the push of a button. It has a unique and attractive design that provides a fast, accurate and easy way to take a temperature through the ear.
A temperature reading is provided in just one second! The thermometer does not require a protective lens cover; its waterproof tip can be easily cleaned with water or rubbing alcohol.
Research indicates that the ear is an ideal site for taking body temperature. The eardrum shares blood vessels with the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that regulates body temperature and with that in mind, the ear is an accurate indicator of internal body temperature. Since ear thermometers are designed to receive information from the ear, it is a very safe method for measuring temperature and can be used on children of all ages.
- An accurate reading in just one second (scans the ear 512 times per second)
- Waterproof lens tip that can be easily cleaned with water or rubbing alcohol
- Readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Trilingual instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Fever indicator
- 10 memory recall
- Illuminated screen
- Battery included
- One button Activation
- One second reading
- 2 year warranty by manufacturer