Tri-Axial Activity Monitor (Model XL-18)
LifeSource Tri-Axial Activity Monitor is designed to keep you informed and motivated with up-to-the minute results. It uses a digital accelerometer to track movement in all directions. So whether you are walking, running, exercising or even dancing, Tri-axial Technology is precisely tracking your activity.
Want to know what your real step count is or how many calories your walk to the library actually burned? Ever feel that your pedometer isn’t accurate enough? The Tri-Axial Activity Monitor has the ability to discern between accidental movement and intentional exercise. You’ll get an extremely accurate measurement of your motion.
- A motion indicator that shows you the intensity of your movements
- A detachable lanyard, internal clock, power save mode and battery life indicator
- Ultra slim and weighing in at only 28 grams
- LCD display spans over two-thirds of product giving a large and easy to read screen
- Tracks steps, calories, activity time and distance
- Wireless connectivity
- User friendly software
- 14 day memory
- Easy to use, just clip on your shoe and go
- 2 year warranty by manufacturer