Vitamin & Antioxidant Supplement - Ear Health - Total Health 100 Caplets
Lipo-Flavonoid (100 caplets) should be taken as a vitamin and antioxidant supplement for the maintenance of good health, especially ear health. Lipo-Flavonoid may help ease symptoms associated with Meniere's disease, which effects the inner ear. Symptoms of Meniere's disease include the following:
- constant ear ringing, pulsing, buzzing, or chirping (tinnitus)
- dizziness and spinning sensations (vertigo)
- loss of hearing
Meniere's disease and tinnitus can affect people of all ages, but are most common in people over the age of 50. People that are among the most susceptible include the following:
- construction workers
- factory workers
- concert goers
During long periods of exposure to loud noises, the microscopic nerve endings inside the ear are damaged. Inflammation, inflexible hair cells, and unbalanced ear fluid levels can also contribute to ear ringing and ear damage.
Lipo-Flavonoid is a source of vitamins and other nourishing ingredients, including antioxidants. Together, these nutrients promote the following health benefits:
- helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- enhances energy
- contributes to the development and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth, gums and cartilage
- contributes to tissue formation and the formation of red blood cells
- enhances wound healing
Adults, take 2-Lipo-Flavonoid caplets 3 times daily, preferably with meals.
- Use for a minimum of 6 months for best results.
- May take at least 6 months to notice results.
- Do not remove moisture absorb packet from bottle.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from humidity.
Lipo-Flavonoid Vitamin & Antioxidant Supplement contains the following ingredients:
[per 1 caplet/tablet]
- choline bitartrate 111.33 mg
- citrus bioflavonoids (lemon fruit peel)(antioxidants) 100 mg
- inositol 108 mg
- niacinamide 3.33 mg
- pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 1.67 mg
- riboflavin 1 mg
- thiamine (mononitrate) 0.33 mg
- vitamin B12 1.67
- vitmain B6 0.33 mg
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- hydrogenated soybean oil
- croscarmellose sodium
- stearic acid
- silicon dioxide
- magnesium stearate
- ethyl vanillin
- carnauba wax
- polyvinyl alcohol
- titanium dioxide
- FD&C Red #40
- FD&C Yellow #6
- FD&C Blue #1
- xanthan gum
- Store out of the reach of children.
- Adult use only.
- No known side effects when taken as directed.
- Tamper Resistant; Do not use if imprinted safety seal is broken or missing.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a health care professional prior to using Lipo-Flavonoid.