Liquid Multivitamin with Vitamin B12 350 ml
LIQUID | specially formulated for iron deficiency and anemia
Maltlevol 12 Liquid Multivitamin with Vitamin B12 (350 mL) is an appetite stimulant and daily liquid multivitamin, specially formulated for individuals with an iron deficiency, or for people with a lack of appetite due to age, medication, or diet. Appetite fluctuations are common for vitamin-deficient individuals. Proper nourishment is essential to daily health and vitality.
Maltlevol 12 contains vitamin B12, an essential nutrient. Individuals with a vitamin B12 deficiency report symptoms and illnesses that often include anemia, asthma, weakness and fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss, depression, vision problems, and constipation. As well as helping prevent these symptoms and illnesses, vitamin B12 also plays an important in the following important bodily functions:
- helps keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy
- helps convert carbohydrates into glucose
- helps regulate the nervous system
- supports digestive health
- improves cholesterol levels
- essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails
If you suffer symptoms of tiredness and brain fog, and/or lack the desire to eat balanced meals, then Maltlevol 12 can help you jump-start a healthy nutrition regime. Maltlevol 12 contains iron in a sherry base, which further helps stimulate appetite.
Adults, take one tablespoon (15 mL) three times daily before meals.
Maltlevol 12 Liquid Multivitamin 350 mL contains the following ingredients:
No gluten or tartrazine.
Contains traces of peanut oil.
pH: 5.4 to 5.6
Energy: 41 kJ (9.8 kcal)/5 mL
[per 45 mL daily serving]
- vitamin B12 14 µg
- vitamin A 6 000 IU
- vitamin B1, 4.5 mg
- riboflavin 3 mg
- vitamin B6 3 mg
- niacinamide 30 mg
- vitamin D 400 IU
- vitamin E 25 IU
- iron 108 mg
- caramel color
- citric acid, flavors
- simethicone emulsion
- sodium cyclamate
- sodium hydrogen phosphate
- Contains traces of peanut oil.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose (45 mL), unless otherwise directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Mild gastrointestinal upsets may occur in iron-sensitive patients (side effects rare).
- Do not use is seal is broken or missing.